12 Questions to Ask Before Any Cosmetic Medical Treatment
"The bitterness of poor quality lasts much longer than the sweetness of low price"
Beware, Not Everyone Is Qualified To Perform MediSpa Treatments
Dr. Crutchfield Helps Patient Recover
12 Things You Must Ask Before Treatment
When it comes to treating your face, you deserve and should demand only the highest quality and safest laser and cosmetic treatments. Here's a list of questions that you should ask any clinic offering these services.
- Does a board certified physician actually perform or supervise the treatments on-site?
- Is the doctor a Board Certified: Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeon, Ophthalmologist or Otolaryngologist?
- If a patient has a complication or unwanted side effect, what happens?
- How long has your clinic been providing these treatments?
- How many treatments has your clinic provided by a Board Certified physician?
- Can you view before and after pictures of actual patients treated in your office?
- Does the medical director/doctor have any recognition awards from BOTOX® Cosmetic or Restylane, as an indication of a superior level of experience and can you see the certificates/awards with their name on it?
- Who is the medical director of your clinic and are they a Board Certified: Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeon, Ophthalmologist or Otolaryngologist?
- Can you have a consultation with a board certified Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeon, Ophthalmologist or Otolaryngologist at your appointment?
- Does the medical director actually see and treat patients at your clinic or does your clinic/medispa use their name, Drug Enforcement Agency number and medical license to purchase medically controlled products/lasers and medications (like BOTOX® Cosmetic and Restylane) in exchange for financial compensation?
- When coming in for a medical or laser treatment is a complete medical history taken and reviewed by a board certified physician (M.D.) before any treatments are provided?
- Does anyone affiliated with your clinic have any sanctions against them filed with the State Board of Medical or Nursing Practice?
Call us today for your appointment with our qualified care & treatments (651) 209-3600
Dr. Crutchfield is a member or graduate of these prestigious organizations.This demonstrates his education, experience, performance and commitment to providing his patients with the highest quality dermatologic, medical, laser, aesthetic and cosmetic skin care. When choosing a physician, demand nothing less. Remember..... "Quality Matters"
1185 Town Centre Drive Suite 101 Eagan, MN 55123
Call for appointment: 651-209-3600 Fax: 651-209-3601
© Crutchfield Dermatology
All Photographs are copyright protected, unauthorized use is prohibited.
Eagan, MN Dermatologist
Derm Image Atlas
Lip Enhancement Images
Liquid Face Lift