When it comes to treating your face, you deserve and should demand only the highest quality and safest laser and cosmetic treatments.
Here's a list of questions that you should ask any clinic offering these services.
- Does a board certified physician actually perform or supervise the treatments on-site?
- Is the doctor a Board Certified: Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeon, Ophthalmologist or Otolaryngologist?
- If a patient has a complication or unwanted side effect, what happens?
- How long has your clinic been providing these treatments?
- How many treatments has your clinic provided by a Board Certified physician?
- Can you view before and after pictures of actual patients treated in your office?
- Does the medical director/doctor have any recognition awards from BOTOX® Cosmetic or Restylane, as an indication of a superior level of experience and can you see the certificates/awards with their name on it?
- Who is the medical director of your clinic and are they a Board Certified: Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeon, Ophthalmologist or Otolaryngologist?
- Can you have a consultation with a board certified Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeon, Ophthalmologist or Otolaryngologist at your appointment?
- Does the medical director actually see and treat patients at your clinic or does your clinic/medispa use their name, Drug Enforcement Agency number and medical license to purchase medically controlled products/lasers and medications (like BOTOX® Cosmetic and Restylane) in exchange for financial compensation?
- When coming in for a medical or laser treatment is a complete medical history taken and reviewed by a board certified physician (M.D.) before any treatments are provided?
- Does anyone affiliated with your clinic have any sanctions against them filed with the State Board of Medical or Nursing Practice?
Also, in addition to all of the items above, price is only one of many things to consider when deciding upon a treatment. Call our information line for a recorded message on all the items to consider, including price, 651-209-3694.
After Dr. Crutchfield helped restore her appearance, 6 months later
Dr. Crutchfield performs all Botox Cosmetic and Restylane/Perlane and Juvederm treatments personally. For other cosmetic treatments, such as Pixel laser treatments, Lipodissolve Ultra, AFT light treatments, he may provide a combined treatment with his highly trained staff or have a skilled staff member perform the treatment(s)completely.
If you have any questions feel free to discuss this with Dr. Crutchfield at the time of consultation.
Dr. Crutchfield offers a money back guarantee for the treatment of the frown lines in the glabella (only) with a combination of Botox Cosmetic and Restylane if a patient uses the treatment amounts that he recommends.