Before Treatment & 2 Months After Treatment
Buy 3 treatments for the same area for only $599.00 per treatment! In order to receive the discounted pricing, the first two treatments must be prepaid, and there will be no refunds.
Treatment pricing is offered per area due to hand piece sizes available. Additional pricing may vary based on treatment area and size and will be discussed at the office visit.
*Prices subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most up-to-date prices.
If you are like most of the world, when the new year arrives, weight loss is near the top of the list of resolutions. But it can be a real challenge. Everyone has those areas of their body that just have stubborn fat. Can you say Love Handles? Which is one of the great things about the fat lose treatment Coolsculpting. It targets those hard-to-lose areas and literally freezes the fat away. Take a look at the video to see how it works. Call us today to schedule your Coolsculpting appointment 651-209-3600
MyTalk 107.1’s Lori and Julia speak with Dr. Charles Crutchfield about the fat freezing treatment Coolsculpting
Images of the stomach area before the Coolsculpting treatment and after treatment a month later. Coolsculpting is a great option for those stubborn areas of the body that you may have trouble losing fat in. The treatment is exactly what it sounds like- using cold technology it freezes away body fat safely. Dr. Charles Crutchfiels of Eagan, Minnesota is one of the area’s top Doctors (Voted Top Doc by Mpls St. Paul Magazine for several years in a row!). He’s one of the area’s leading dermatologists and has a great reputation in cosmetic dermatology. When you go to Dr. Crutchfield, you know that you are getting great care and treatment. Coolsculpting is just one of the many cosmetic treatments that Dr. Crutchfield specializes in. Coolsculpting offers fantastic results. It’s non-invasive, meaning there is no cutting or surgery involved- unlike liposuction or something like that. No, Coolsculpting is a great way to lose unwanted fat deposits from your body. Patients report a bit of a cold sensation for the first few minutes of the treatment, but then they say they don’t feel anything. Which the cold probly has something to do with. As when areas get cooled they can go numb. So there isn’t much discomfort during a Coolsculpting treatment. What happens over the following weeks is that area treated with Coolsculpting will lose the fat cells that were being stored in the area. Coolsculpting is one of those revolutionizing treatments that seems to come along once in a blue moon. It’s absolutely an amazing treatment.
Contact Crutchfield Dermatology today to schedule your appointment 651-209-3600
Skin Care expert Dermatologist Dr. Charles Crutchfield is the special guest on Webtalk radio’s “Inside Cosmetic Surgery Today” program, discussing Coolsculpting, how much it cost, what it does, and what to expect from a Coolsculpting treatment.
Charles Crutchfield, “I remember when I was in graduate school one of my mentors told me You know Charles, every once in a awhile in life you stumble over the truth. Unfortunately most people pick themselves up and keep on going. And that’s exactly what this is about. It’s one of the few things that’s come along that really really meets the hype. It something that works really well. It’s not a substitute for liposuction, or anything like that. It’s for people that have a few bulges that they want to sculpt down and smooth down…”
Listen to the entire 30 minute discussion below.
Dr. Crutchfield, what is the difference between CoolSculpting and Zerona treatments for getting rid of unwanted fat?
Things to consider:
* CoolSculpting is the first device cleared for the fat reduction! – Zerona is cleared for non-invasive body contouring (circumferential reduction) and NOT for fat reduction.
* CoolSculpting selectively & reliably eliminates fat in TARGETED problem areas – Zerona cannot target where the reduction will occur. It can only claim total contouring & circumference reduction (no telling where the 3.5 inches will come from)
* CoolSculpting KILLS the targeted fat cells – Zerona cannot claim fat-cell elimination. The fat cells are diminished in size but do remain in place. In fact, their own study claims that this change may be temporary and more studies are necessary. In fact, what you see 2 weeks post treatment in their study are test patients starting to gain their fat back!
* CoolSculpting has no post treatment requirements, diet or exercise regiments. CoolSculpting kills the fat cell! -Zerona requires patients must be willing to maintain regular diet & exercise during treatment -Zerona Patients must give up caffeine & alcohol for 1 month & must exercise – 2 weeks before treatment & 2 weeks during treatment – Exercise 30 minutes a day – Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water each day
Coolsculpting is the fat lose treatment that literally freezes away unwanted fat from troublesome areas of your body. It’s wonderful for those of us that eat right and exercise, yet just can’t seem to get those certain target areas to lose the weight that we want.
Take a look at these wonderful before and after images of Coolsculpting treatments by Zeltiq.
We provide some of the best pricing on Coolsculpting treatments in the Twin Cities area.
Coolsculpting is safe, FDA approved, and most importantly- it works like it should.
According to today’s ranking on RealSelf.com, 76% of the people there say that Coolsculpting is worth it.
What Coolsculpting is:
CoolSculpting is an FDA-approved, non-surgical device that uses precisely controlled cooling to destroy fat cells, thereby eliminating unwanted love handles, bra rolls, and stomach fat.
Cost of Coolsculpting:
Average Coolsculpting cost is $1,525.00, BUT at Crutchfield dermatology the cost of Coolsculpting is the best in the Twin Cities.
Coolsculpting Prices, The Best in the Twin Cities
- Buy 3, the 4th is Free (Buy 3= $2998, the 4th is Free, a savings of $750/tx)
- $1200/1 treatment
- $1000/2 or more treatments
Contact us today for your Coolsculpting treatment 651-209-3600
By now most people have heard of Coolsculpting, the body treatment that freezes away unwanted body fat. The Coolsculpting reviews are unanimous in their praise of the treatment. The cost of Coolsculpting is great at Crutchfield Dermatology. What are you waiting for? Contact us today for your fat loss treatment today 651-209-3600