12 Questions to Ask Before any Cosmetic Dermatology or Medical Spa Treatment
Because not everyone is qualified to perform them on you
by Charles E. Crutchfield, III, M.D.
Benjamin Franklin said it best, when he stated "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."
When it comes to treating your face, you deserve & should require only the highest quality & safest standards of laser and cosmetic treatments. Ask these 12 questions to any clinic or medispa before you receive treatment.
12 Questions You Must Ask Before Cosmetic Treatments
- Does a board certified physician actually perform or supervise the treatments on-site?
- Is the doctor a Board Certified: Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeon, Ophthalmologist or Otolaryngologist?
- If a patient has a complication or unwanted side effect, what happens?
- How long has your clinic been providing these treatments?
- How many treatments has your clinic provided by a Board Certified physician?
- Can you view before and after pictures of actual patients treated in your office?
- Does the medical director/doctor have any recognition awards from BOTOX® Cosmetic or Restylane, as an indication of a superior level of experience and can you see the certificates/awards with their name on it?
- Who is the medical director of your clinic and are they a Board Certified: Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeon, Ophthalmologist or Otolaryngologist?
- Can you have a consultation with a board certified Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeon, Ophthalmologist or Otolaryngologist at your appointment?
- Does the medical director actually see and treat patients at your clinic or does your clinic/medispa use their name, Drug Enforcement Agency number and medical license to purchase medically controlled products/lasers and medications (like BOTOX® Cosmetic and Restylane) in exchange for financial compensation?
- When coming in for a medical or laser treatment is a complete medical history taken and reviewed by a board certified physician (M.D.) before any treatments are provided?
- Does anyone affiliated with your clinic have any sanctions against them filed with the State Board of Medical or Nursing Practice?
Call us today for your appointment with our qualified care & treatments (651) 209-3600
Look Good, Feel Great with Beautiful Skin ™
Dr. Crutchfield is a member or graduate of these prestigious organizations.
Demonstrating his education, experience, and commitment to providing patients with the highest quality medical & cosmetic dermatologic care.
When choosing your physician, demand nothing less. Remember..... "Quality Matters"
1185 Town Centre Drive, Suite 101
Eagan, MN 55123 USA
Phone: (651) 209-3600 Fax: (651) 209-3601
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Award-winning monthly newsletter sign up
All Photographs copyright protected, unauthorized use is prohibited.
Web Site by Arbor Bay Marketing